Grain-Free Cauliflower Tabbouleh
Try this wheat- and grain-free way to make tabbouleh! Enjoy all the spices and flavors of this mediterranean side dish. It’s the perfect appetizer for entertaining. Serve as a salad or even as a dip for vegetables. Not only is this delicious, but it is very supportive in the detox system of the body, as it’s made with ingredients like parsley, lemon, cilantro, and other raw veggies.
- 1/2 large cauliflower leaves removed
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley minced
- 3/4 cup celery finely chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro minced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp hulled hemp seeds
- 1 whole lemon juiced
- Himalayan sea salt and pepper to taste
Grate cauliflower on a cheese grater.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Top with juice of a whole lemon and salt and pepper, to taste.