Smoked Salmon Hash
This advanced plan meal will leaving you wanting to make it again! The wild caught smoked salmon with free range eggs helps make this a yummy and nutritious meal!
- 2 organic eggs free range, scrambled
- ½-¾ cup smoked salmon chopped into small bits
- 1-2 tbsp organic cream cheese
- fresh or dried dill to taste
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- additional herbs and spices
- diced onions
Heat a non-toxic skillet on the stove.
Add butter or coconut oil and heat until melted.
Add eggs and cook until stiffened but not completely done.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Serve immediately