Chocolate Mint Fudge
Are you giving your sweetheart chocolate this Valentine’s Day? Give your Valentine this sweet, healthy chocolate fudge! This chocolate fudge is like no other—loaded with good fats and dark chocolate making this a delicious and healthy snack. Plus, you can add peppermint oil for a chocolate mint flavor. The best part? They are vegan and gluten-free!
- 1 cup raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- ½ cup coconut oil softened
- ½ cup coconut butter softened
- ½ cup almond butter (or cashew nut butter)
- ¾ cup erythritol (or pure stevia to taste)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Optional: 2-3 drops peppermint essential oil (make sure it is for internal use/ingestible)
Mix all ingredients with a hand mixer until blended well.
Put into a parchment lined glass dish and freeze for 1-2 hours until firm.
Cut into squares and enjoy.