Zucchini Chicken Dinner
This one-pot wonder is quick and easy to make, usually only taking 15-20 minutes. Adding cayenne helps add a pleasant spicy kick to this savory meal.
- 3/4 pound chicken breast cubed or cut into strips
- 3 medium zucchinis halved and cut into 1⁄4-1⁄2 inch slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 large tomatoes puréed in blender
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
In a skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in olive oil until brown.
Add onions and garlic. Add pureed tomatoes and seasoning.
Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes. Add zucchinis.
Cook and stir until crisp-tender.