Product InformationPelvic rotation can cause subluxation and misalignment in the lumbar spine. The Triangular Pelvic/Lumbar Wedge Set is designed to encourage easy and convenient home spinal care by gently guiding your spine back into a correct and healthy position.
- Wedge Dimensions: 7" x 8" x 4"
- Comes in sets of 2
How to Use Pelvic/Lumbar Wedges
- Use the wedges on your bed or the floor.
- Place the appropriate wedge in the appropriate position prescribed by your MaxLiving Doctor.
- Use the wedges for periods of 20 minutes at least once per day, or as frequent as your MaxLiving Doctor recommends.
- You can also use the wedges throughout day for periods of 10 to 20 minutes. This is especially beneficial after exercise or activity.
- The wedges can be used in conjunction with sleeping aids like Progressive Rolls.
For maximum results, your MaxLiving Health Care Professional may recommend using this item along with other items in the Home Care Kit.
Discover the Health Benefits of Pelvic/Lumbar WedgesPelvic and lumbar wedges improve the overall health of your back and spine by enhancing the natural curvature of the spine. They maximize pelvic tilt and extension of the lower back, reducing pressure on discs, joints and supportive muscles. These wedges can also be used as a preventative tool to unload back stress caused by sitting and other daily activities.
- Increases the stability of the spine
- Relaxes the supportive soft tissues of the spine
- Improves posture by correcting pelvis position
- Eases back pain
NOTE: Always consult your MaxLiving Doctor’s recommendation on the use of spinal correction items. If at any time you experience unusual pain or discomfort, please stop all exercises and contact your doctor immediately.
MAINTENANCE PER MANUFACTURER: It is advised to maintain the items and replaced as needed - especially if they are under constant use. If wear is noticed, replace immediately. If used in a clinic setting, replace often to maintain the unit's strength.