Padded Head Harness for Headweighting System
Extra harnesses for the Headweighting System. Not including the detachable weight pockets so you may wash the harness then re-attach the weights/pockets.
NOTE: Harnesses come with padding.
Strap Assembly Instructions:
- The small straps will go on the front of the head (as pictured).
- Put the right-to-left strap through the plastic loop and close.
- Open the front-back strap and close it on top of the right-to-left strap. The straps should make a "T" shape (see photo).
- Place weight pouch on the velcro front of the harness and press to conform around the head.
- Tighten the strap around the head.
(The wide strap around the head is the one that really keeps it its place, the straps on the top are to prevent it from falling down your face should the one around the head be too loose.)
NOTE: Always consult your MaxLiving Doctor’s recommendation on the use of spinal correction items. If at any time you experience unusual pain or discomfort, please stop all exercises and contact your doctor immediately. It is advised to maintain the items and replaced as needed - especially if they are under constant use.