- 4 wild salmon steaks ~6-8 oz/steak
- ¼ cup olive oil extra virgin
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup liquid aminos
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- In a glass pan, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce/tamari, mustard, ginger, and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Set aside ¼ cup for basting and refrigerate.
- Place the salmon into a glass dish and let marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Place the salmon on a broiler pan or grill. Broil or grill for 4-5 minutes.
- Brush with reserved marinade. Turn and broil or grill for 5 more minutes or as desired.