Immune Boosting Smoothie Recipe – Cauliflower Berry Smoothie
Looking for all the benefits of a green smoothie without the green color? Spinach isn’t the only smoothie-friendly veggie! Cauliflower is another healthy ingredient that packs an extra nutritional boost to your homemade smoothies. Try this new spin on a healthy berry smoothie recipe, packed with vitamins and minerals — just half a cup of cauliflower is equal to almost half your recommended daily intake of vitamin C! Plus, cauliflower offers a thick and creamy texture to your vegan immune boosting smoothie.Core Plan approvedAdvanced Plan approved
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower
- ½ cup mixed berries
- ½ avocado
- 1 scoop Perfect Plant Protein
- 10 ounces water or coconut milk
- Stevia to taste (optional)
- Add all ingredients to blender and mix well.
- Add more liquid (almond milk or water) until you reach your desired consistency.