City of Palms Chiropractic
Welcome to City of Palms Chiropractic – Changing the way people view and manage their healthcare, from the inside out. Our goal is to provide you with simple, common-sense tips to preventing disease and living a fuller, healthier lifestyle. We will break down health and fitness concepts that have been publicized to seem more complex than they really are.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 7:45 am – 10:30 am
3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Wednesday: 7:45 am – 10:30 am
3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Friday: 7:45 am – 10:30 am
- Saturday: By Appointment Only
- Sunday: Closed
City of Palms Chiropractic – Fort Myers, FL
Our philosophy is to deliver real, lasting results through simple, easy-to-follow solutions. To help you achieve your health and fitness goals, we offer the following services:
- Specific, efficient spinal correction to alleviate immediate aches, pains and illness while also relieving symptom-causing irregularities in your spine.
- At-home spinal care exercises to complement your in-clinic correction procedures, so your body can get well faster.
- Nutritional recommendations and tips to help you reduce the amount of dangerous toxins you’re exposed to on a daily basis; these tips can help you balance your body’s hormones and overcome resistance to weight loss.
- Encouraging and informational health talks and workshops to teach you more about society’s pressing health issues, so you can stay up-to-date on how to ensure the health and well-being of yourself and your loved ones.
- Supplemental health and well-being resources to help detoxify your body and ingest vital nutrients so your body can perform at its best every day. We strive to offer only the best all-natural care in the world. We know we can help you make a positive difference in your life.
Meet The Team
Dr. Austin Elkin, D.C.
Doctor of ChiropracticLife University
Dr. Austin Elkin is a fun, loving, and kind-hearted leader that is passionate about helping people take responsibility for their health. As a kid, working in his parent’s Chiropractic office, he got to see thousands of patients not only get out of pain, but learn how to live a lifestyle that promoted whole-body wellness and optimal function through God’s laws of health and healing.
The reason that Dr. Austin cares so much about what he does is because of his family. While Dr. Austin was studying Kinesiology at the University of Western Ontario, his dad got into a terrible dirt biking accident. He attempted a table top jump and flipped over the handlebars, fracturing 4 bones in his neck. After hours waiting in the emergency room, the medical doctor on staff came out to speak with his family. The attending medical doctor said that he had never seen so much damage on someone’s x-ray, without them becoming a quadriplegic, or dying. The doctor went on to say that if Dr. Austin’s dad had not taken care of his spine through Chiropractic, he wouldn’t be here today.
Since that moment, Dr. Austin has been committed to sharing the insights of optimal health and healing with people whenever he can. While graduating 2nd in his doctorate class at Life University, he learned advanced techniques and protocols in spinal correction, nutrition, fitness, pediatrics, and pregnancy care. Dr. Austin believes that you shouldn’t need a doctorate degree to have an understanding of how God designed your body to function and heal, and he works to provide and simplify this information whenever someone needs the help.
In his free time, you can find him and his wife (future Dr. Cierra), either on the golf course, at the beach, or doing something that tests his physical limits!